Our Admissions Leader is Maria Booth.
Although your child may have attended school before, starting a new school is an important transition. We encourage you to support your child in any way you can. Our hope is that you and your child will make a happy and productive union with the school.
When the school has received your request for a place from the Local Authority we will contact you to make an appointment.When registering please bring your child with you. This is a good opportunity for exchanging relevant information and familiarising them with the school
Please bring the following:
- Proof of your child’s date of birth: such as a birth certificate or passport.
- Proof of your address: such as a Council Tax bill or a recent gas or electricity bill.
We will then agree a suitable start date for your child with you.
On your child’s first day please come to the school office on arrival and see the receptionist. A member of staff will take you along to the classroom. The class teacher will have made arrangements for receiving your child into the new class. Your child’s teacher will make an appointment with you to discuss how your child has settled in and their learning needs.
If your child will be transferring away from our school for any other reason please come to the office to obtain a signature on your transfer form. This will help you to place your child in a new school.
Admission for entry from September 2016 (2016/7 academic year)
- Pan London Schemes for 2016-7
- Newham Primary School Admission Arrangements for 2016 entry
- Newham Secondary School Admission Arrangements for 2016 entry
- Pan-London eAdmissions portal
- Primary Admissions
- Secondary Admissions
- Link to School Fact Finder
- Moving from Nursery to Reception
- Moving from Primary to Secondary