Our Family Support Worker is Faye Linay.
Our Attendance Officer is Munaza Asad.
At Colegrave, we understand the importance of working together with parents, carers and families to improve the achievement and wellbeing of our pupils.
We can provide advice and support on a range of issues including:
- Family dilemmas and difficulties
- Health and medical concerns
- Financial worries
- Accessing support in Newham
- Attendance and punctuality
We can work with you to support your child’s learning by:
- Acting as a link between home and school
- Supporting regular attendance and punctuality
- Hosting drop-in sessions
- Offering practical advice
If you feel worried, concerned or just need some advice – know that you are not alone. We can offer you advice to many of the problems or difficulties you may be having. And together, we will find a way forward.